- Connect the the Adapter to the SKR. Look out for EXP2 and EXP1. EXP2-->EXP2 and EXP1-->EXP1.
- Remove the micro SD Card from your SKR
- Insert it in your PC.
- Now you can follow the GUIDE (From the "Pepare SD Card" because the ESP is preflashed by me) or download my example configs. Be aware that they are only for a "quick start":
- Download the zip file to you PC. SKR1.3 or SKR1.4
- Extract it to the Root Folder of your micro SF. Should look like this
- Insert the card in your SKR and power it on!
- Now you have to connect the SKR to the Wifi. You need a terminal emulator like Repetier Host, octoprint etc
- Connect the SKR via USB Cable to your PC.
- Open the terminal
7.Now send this command.
- M552 S0
- M587 S"Your Network Name" P"Your password".
- M552 S1
8. Now you can disconnect the USB and copy the IP of your printer in your browser. You can now configure the printer like a duet board.
Here is a quick video for reference: