All my boards come preflashed with the latest web server. Normally you do not have to flash the firmware again. Updates are very rare. But if you need to flash it, here is a guide. You will need:
NodeMCU PyFlasher or esptool.py (NodeMCU PyFlaser got a nice GUI ;) )
Micro USB Cable
DuetWifiServer.bin (not the -duet version)
1. Disconnect EXP1 and EXP2 of the SKR RFF Adapterboard.
2. Now plug the Micro USB Cable into the ESP8266
4. Now open NodeMCU PyFlasher or the terminal for using esptool.py
5. Choose the Serial Port, the DuetWifiServer.bin, the Baudrate,Flashmode (DIO for my ESP Modul) and do NOT erase the Flash. If you are using esptool.py use this guide:
6. Now press "Flash NodeMCU". It will say
7. Now press and hold the FLASH Button on the ESP. The flashing process will now start:
8. After the flashing is complete, you can disconnect the micro USB cable. Now you can plug EXP1 and EXP2 in and start the printer!
As always here is a little video: